Old 06-04-2003, 02:32 AM
Lilly

Default Retaining Wall Ideas - a006_6.jpg (0/1)

On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 03:10:37 GMT, Pam wrote:

The rhodies are likely not doing well because they are being deprived of moisture and
nutrients by the more aggressive root system of the tree. It is only moist now because
of the season - summer in the PNW is extremely dry and any situation within the
dripline/root system of a large conifer is considered dry shade. Fertilize the rhodies
and water them well frequently during the summer months.

Ok, thanks Pam!
~Lilly

The most beautiful women in the world have a cat-like quality.
They slink, they purr; claws sheathed in silken fur. In the
privacy of their summer gardens, in the green depths of
forests, I believe they shed themselves of their attire, even to
their human flesh, and stretch their bodies to the sun and
their secret deity.
Storm Constantine, 'My Lady of the Hearth'