Old 06-04-2003, 02:32 AM
Lilly

Default Retaining Wall Ideas - a006_6.jpg (0/1)

On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 16:31:02 -0500, "David J. Bockman"
wrote:

err.. no I'm not, there is no email address associated with your post..

Heh, sorry. It's

~Lilly

The most beautiful women in the world have a cat-like quality.
They slink, they purr; claws sheathed in silken fur. In the
privacy of their summer gardens, in the green depths of
forests, I believe they shed themselves of their attire, even to
their human flesh, and stretch their bodies to the sun and
their secret deity.
Storm Constantine, 'My Lady of the Hearth'