Old 21-05-2008, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Davy[_2_] Davy[_2_] is offline

Default What do bluebell seedlings look like?

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote in

Mine looked more like wild garlic leaves - ie, flat.

Beginning with one
leaf, then another. However, don't expect flowers too

soon - they are
likely to appear several years after sowing.

I googled wild garlic photo and found that wild garlic
have largish flat wide leaves each held on a stalk. That
certainly does not describe what I have. My leaves are
narrow grasslike and without stalks. So I wonder what I
have got?
Davy