Old 21-05-2008, 02:28 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
Sean Houtman Sean Houtman is offline

Default Transplanting a Pomegranate bush from pot to ground

Zarlot wrote in news:7531c7eb-0dbd-4457-9078-
:

Hi all,

I don't know much about botany, btu I was wondering if any of you had
any advice for someone who's about to transplant a pomegranate bush
from a pot to the ground. The bush is about a foot high right now.

I live in the middle of South Carolina, near Columbia. There also is
a persimmon tree in our yard. Any thing I could do to make it grow
well?

Thanks..

You don't actually need to know much botany to plant a tree. Dig a hole
that will hold the plant. Remove the pot, and put the plant in the hole.
Fill the hole with the dirt you pulled out of it, and water once a day for
a week, once a week for a month, and after that it depends on your local
rainfall.

Sean

** Posted from
http://www.teranews.com **