Old 21-05-2008, 11:52 PM
mor mor is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granity View Post
I grow my toms in the greenhouse in 18 litre pots which sit in pot trays which I fill with water as needed, usually every other day, but it obviously depends on the amount of sun. This was originally not for watering but to stop ants from making nests in the tubs, however found it cut down on the watering as well. You need the large trays for it to be really effective.
its really hard to tell you how much. since l donot know which zone you are in.water is every day as the sun start getting hot.