Old 22-05-2008, 08:45 AM posted to sci.agriculture,sci.bio.botany,sci.bio.misc
[email protected] plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com is offline

Default 21 May the first sighting of a bumblebee 18 May the honeybees areback in full force

As I was mowing around my clover field I noticed a bumblebee. This is
the 21st of May and the
bumblebee was probably feeding on dandelions.

Also say a hummingbird feeding on currant blooms.

I am a bit worried about the cherries this year as there were few
pollinators in sight and now the
blooms are gone. So whether the cherry harvest is going to be good or
bad? I have always taken
pollinators for granted.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium