Old 22-05-2008, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default OT help? ? Mary Fisher

"Judith in France" wrote in message

Another question Mary, do you know approx the weight of the entire
thing including run?

Judith

Not off-hand. I can't get websites right now, I thought all the technical
information was on Omlet's website. Ask on
http://www.omlet.co.uk/misc/technical_help.php

Spouse, who is small but strong, can lift just the house part by himself, I
can't. We usually carry it between us but we have to negotiate a difficult
route. The elements of the run are plastic coated steel wire, they're quite
heavy but because they're curved they're not as easily lifted as would be
the same weight in flat panels.

Of course - you'll need the weight for DHL - sorry I didn't think of that.
We've never sent anything as heavy ...

Mary