Old 22-05-2008, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT help? ? Mary Fisher

On May 22, 3:23 pm, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 22 May 2008 06:48:42 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On May 22, 1:53 pm, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...

I am trying to make arrangements to have an Eglu picked up from Devon
and transported to London, I have tried National carriers and they
want more than the Eglu cost initially! Does anyone know of any
carrier, not the major ones, too expensive, who will deliver this in
London for a reasonable fee. Mary, you have an Eglu, the one I have
is for 2 hens, would it go into an ordinary size car?

Judith

We take ours in the back of our Laguna estate, I dare say we could fit it on
the back seat but the (curved) run sections, which separate, might be
difficult. The run parts could be strapped to a roof rack.

We use DHL for overseas carriage and find it excellent. And far cheaper (for
abroad) than Parcel Force.

I hope you enjoy your Eglu :-)

Mary

Thanks Mary I will try DHL

Comments on Eglus by Expats in Francehttp://www.grumpyoldgitsinfrance.com/GOGIF_old/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=2186
--

Martin

Thanks Martin I will take a look after supper.

Judith