Old 22-05-2008, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
PK[_3_] PK[_3_] is offline

Default Barbecue type?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
I know not strictly gardening but loosely relevant.
Just want to know recommendations for gas or charcoal (British charcoal of
course) and any features as a must have/
Family want a medium sized one to enjoy the hot weather we'll no doubt be
suffering this year. New daughter in law is Texan so she is expecting to
at least try some steaks!! Hopefully living in Aylesbury she'll not expect
too much by the time we get one and arrange some sort of al fresco meal.
It usually involves me cooking but spotting weeds etc and wandering around
tidying up whilst everyone else eats
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

have a look at:

http://www.outdoorchef.com/index.php?nav=3,18,21,24

More of a multi function cooking device than simple BBQ.

Paella, pizza, griddled, stir fry, lo and slo American 'Q, roast, baking and
last bus not least plain old BBQ!

I wore my first one out over 10 years and am now 5 years into version 2.

pk