Old 22-05-2008, 05:55 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Newbie: Goldfish pond requirements

correct. I designed and built a pond for koi. everything else is secondary to
providing best healthy conditions for them. Ingrid

On Sat, 17 May 2008 21:02:06 EDT, Gill Passman wrote:

wrote:
the minute I step close to the pond I have the swarm in the corner begging for food.
Ingrid

So, I take it from this that my fish aren't hungry enough yet to
appreciate additional feed from a human source.....personally, I would
prefer the fish to get the majority of their food naturally but I guess
it depends on the fish that you are keeping and the environment that you
want to create.....My dream is a natural pond that I just need to
supplement sometimes with artificial food but the majority of the food
comes from what they find grubbing around.....

Gill