Old 22-05-2008, 09:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] ray.cruz@ergonica.com is offline

Default Need recommendations for a weed-puller

On May 22, 10:21*am, Billy wrote:
In article , Persephone wrote:
On Thu, 22 May 2008 04:51:25 -0700 (PDT), June
wrote:

If you don't buy a good one, it won't do a good job on the harder
weeds. I'm recovering from full hip replacement (6weeks ago), and
yesterday I spent 3 hours sitting in a chair pulling weeds with the
weed puller I got from A.M Leonard catalogue.
I read some reviews on Amazon.com on some of the cheaper ones and
people complained that they didn't work well on tough weeds. Your back
is worth the extra few dollars to get one that will do the best job
with the least stress on your body.

Regards,
June

*CONGRATULATIONS on your successful surgery! *I hope
the recovery proceeds smoothly. *

REAL gardeners never give up! *I remember coming out of the
hospital years agoafter a hiking accident necessitating surgery to my
leg. Everything was overgrown with weeds. *I just sat on my butt
and pulled myself around, pulliing weeds as I pulled.

Persephone

And of course, you can make the job easier, if you wet the ground in
advance.
--

Billy
Bush Behind Barshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KVTfcAyYGg&ref=patrick..nethttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0aEo59c7zU&feature=related- Hide quoted text -

First, let me disclose upfront that I make and sell a tool called the
Ergonica Weed Twister.

It's not too expensive, considering the size of deep roots it can
extract. You can choose from several lengths, in addition to the new
drill-powered Turbo Weed Twister.

Check out YouTube for some informative clips of various weed pulling
tools, including the Ergonica Weed Twister.

Not found in local retailers. Most innovative tools for weeds are
also not found on retail shelves. You can look at ergonica.com/
weeder_features.htm for a comprehensive, although somewhat biased,
view of what's on the market for weeding tools of all sizes, shapes
and costs.

Pick your stick, muscles optional!