Old 22-05-2008, 09:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
z z is offline

Default Need recommendations for a weed-puller

On May 21, 2:28*pm, Newbie wrote:
Please recommend a weed-puller for stand up use by a person who has
back problems so can't work in bending posture.

I looked at Amazon and various brands had their fans. We can afford to
pay any reasonable amount for one, but can't afford to experiment with
many versions at $25-$30 each!

Availability at Home Depot / Target etc would be convenient, but I can
mail order too.

i've used this thing for a few years now. http://www.hound-dog.com/weed_hound.htm
works well, even on deep roots, hasn't rusted any yet either. got it
at lowes, i think