Old 22-05-2008, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Chelsea broadcasts

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Am I just miserable beggar from Amersham or is the 2008 "media female
personality" taking us round Chelsea grating on anyone else's' nerves?

No idea who she is either !

Think Andy Sturgeon comes over very self effacing and still pleased to get
a medal, but weird fence/hoops.

I like the hoops..........any idea what they are made of?

Glad not to see the dreaded Dermuid.

I would like to see his garden tho. They seem to show the same ones over and
over again... :~(

Afraid Mrs Lennox-Boyd is going to find the immaculate pond she built
needs to be cleared every day or it will get weed and floaty bits of
rubbish under those trees every few seconds. It will never look immaculate
after the first ten minutes! In our garden there would also be blown in
plastic pots, the wrapper from some chocolate, leaves, the dogs ball would
land in it and heavens know what other rubbish and especially duck weed!!

Andy was saying all the exhibitors go in every morning at 6am to 'clear up'
!!!!
Not RL at all !

Did like that huge stone ball in the sensory/dementia garden, very tactile
and unusually acceptable, don't know why.

Gorgeous but my roof garden would collapse !

Nobody commenting?

Noticed that Carol Klein was wearing the same multi coloured jacket she had
on a couple of years ago. A woman after my own heart - none of this silly
fashion rubbish :~))

Jenny