Old 22-05-2008, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Rabbits, rabbits everywhere

The message
from wind'n'stone contains these
words:

I have a rabbit net fence at the back which is dug down about 12", but
not bent out. Honestly can't be bothered uprooting it and starting
over. Problem is surrounded by our own fields and it is impossible to
keep it all rabbit proof.

Then get some ½" (or metric equivalent) wire netting and either cut it
into foot-wide lengths or if you can buy it like that, so much the
better.

Peg it down flat round the outside your existing fence, and attach it
every now and again with a twist of wire.

The grass will soon cover it, and it's just as good as being buried.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig