Old 22-05-2008, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Tom is offline

Default Chelsea broadcasts

JennyC wrote:
"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 May 2008 12:56:53 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Am i just miserable beggar from Amersham or is the 2008 "media female
personality" taking us round Chelsea grating on anyone else's' nerves?

My friend IS going tomorrow (Friday) and I await her verdict.

The crowds look HORRENDOUS !

I was there today :-) Yes, it's busy! But it's a good crowd and although
people gather around the exhibits, people are moving so you get to the
front within 30 seconds.

It's a great day out (a GREAT day)... would have been nicer with a
little less furniture for sale. Or a little less furniture that you
don't have to re mortgage your house to buy!