Old 23-05-2008, 02:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Geranium - Flower.jpg

On Fri, 23 May 2008 00:26:26 GMT, "Michael" wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 22 May 2008 21:19:35 GMT, "Michael" wrote:

The was taken with a Sony A100 with a 49mm lens. I used a screen capturing
program from www.analogX.com while viewing the picture at full size in
acdsee 5.0.

Enjoy

Peace

Michael

Dear Michael,
You probably mean well, but BMP files are not for posting to
newsgroups. They are old files for some programs. Save as jpg or
don't post. I will show you what I mean.

You probrably mean well also but the picture was quite viewable, it did not
require your added 2 sense. I will post as I like if you choose not to view
then thats your loss.

Hope you have a better day.

Michael

You are new here it would seem. You could be nice but choose to be
obtuse so stay and learn and see some beauty instead of posting an out
of focus oversized not too interesting photo. If you don't want to
learn then have it your way but no one will help you now.