Old 23-05-2008, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Another tomato query

In article ,
says...
The top leaves on my greenhouse tomatoes are looking a bit shrivelled.
The nearest match that I could find on the net was glyphosphate
poisoning and I was using that on some bindweed outside the greenhouse.
Do I just leave and hope that they will grow out of it ? (at least the
bindweed is looking poorly too )

Thanks
Paul

I suspect it is not weedkiller as Tomatoes are very suseptable to
glysophate and would be dead long before the bindweed which takes longer
to die
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk