Old 23-05-2008, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Monty Don

On May 23, 9:21*am, dr wrote:
Bob Hobden wrote:

"JennyC" *wrote after
"shazzbat" *wrote in message
Monty Don has had a minor stroke, according to the beeb. That's why he
hasn't been on GW for a while.

Damn :~((((
Hope he's OK

And tonight the BBC have said he is giving up his job as presenter of
Gardeners World.

Damn and double damn, he was the best thing that happened to GW since we
lost Geoff.

So true, I will miss him - both for the informative gardening advice
and (what with me being the desperately shallow gurl that I am) for
the eye candy. Ahem.

I wish him and his family well, and hope he makes a prompt and full
recovery.

Cat(h)