Old 23-05-2008, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default What do bluebell seedlings look like?

The message . 145
from Davy contains these words:

I think I have sussed this. I am pretty sure the plants
are pendulous sedge. We have many large pendulous sedge
plants with drop a lot of seed and some of this must have
gone into the leaves which I then used to make leafmould
to make seedling compost!

I have loads of similar plants under the bird feeder - using-up seed
after the cockatiel turned-up its toes. I'm pretty sure it will be
something of that ilk.

Shortly, I'll post a photo of a grown-up plant, with seed-head.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig