Old 24-05-2008, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Chelsea broadcasts

I'm VERY sad about the news about Monty Don. Who will replace him?
Any suggestions? Carol is the one with most enthusiasm, but perhaps
they'll bring in someone new.

I agree about Monty Don, it is sad news and I wish him and his family well.
However does there have to be one person heading the program, T.V. gardeners
all have some thing special to offer so why can there not be a mixture of
them all.

kate trying to garden today in windy Gloucestershire :-)