Old 24-05-2008, 08:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Travis[_2_] Travis[_2_] is offline

Default Geranium - Flower.jpg

"joevan" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 22 May 2008 21:19:35 GMT, "Michael" wrote:

The was taken with a Sony A100 with a 49mm lens. I used a screen
capturing program from www.analogX.com while viewing the picture at
full size in acdsee 5.0.

Enjoy

Peace

Michael

Dear Michael,
You probably mean well, but BMP files are not for posting to
newsgroups. They are old files for some programs. Save as jpg or don't
post. I will show you what I mean.

You probrably mean well also but the picture was quite viewable, it did
not require your added 2 sense. I will post as I like if you choose not
to view then thats your loss.

Hope you have a better day.

Michael

My 2 cents. Only a jerk would post a nearly 2 MB file to a picture
newsgroup.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington