Old 24-05-2008, 02:55 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chatnoir chatnoir is offline

Default raccoon war

On May 23, 9:10 pm, Nick Cramer wrote:
kathy wrote:
Rats! Trap tripped again last night. But no resident
in the trap. And none of the bait missing - marshmallow
and dog food.
k :-)

So, this is a havaheart live trap? If they can reach in and get the
food, this could be a problem! I only let one end open! So, the
raccoon has to go the full length of the trap to get the food! Put
the food in the far end and in the middle secured down so that the
raccoon has to enter the trap and go the full length to get the food!

Peanut butter and raw chicken guts

I find cat food works best for me!

..

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War. The

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~