Old 24-05-2008, 09:37 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default Memorial Day reason

not just to cook out. My oldest son spent 6 years in the U.S. Navy where he
got his start in computers that lead to a successful business. My oldest
brother was carreer U.S. Coast Guard. My favorite nephew also U.S. Coast
Guard currently active reserve (nearly 20 years) - and his dad served in the
U.S. Navy - and my other sister's hubby served in the U.S. Navy also. Don't
bite the hand that's feeding you - and if anyone attempts to tear it (our
flag) down, shoot them on the spot (an old U.S. slogan).