Old 25-05-2008, 01:05 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chatnoir chatnoir is offline

Default hardy lilies taking their time

On May 24, 3:23 pm, ~ jan wrote:
On Thu, 22 May 2008 23:03:38 EDT, chatnoir
wrote:

My big one has already breached the surface and is about 20 inches
about the water! I live in Colorado!

I divided in March, and it is interesting that some put energy into buds,
while others put energy into pads. One bud is on the surface now, I don't
expect it to open for a couple of days yet.... especially after I add wate

today. ~ jan

Well, I am going to have to do something with mine! It is taking over
the whole pond!