Old 25-05-2008, 01:33 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Willshak Willshak is offline

Default Inherited Mower - Help

on 5/24/2008 7:07 PM Yorkshire Bob said the following:
Hi there, I have inherited a very well maintained Ransome Marquis Mark
4A petrol mower.

I can't seem to find anything about this model online and I really need
to know what petrol I can use in it - I know if it is a four stroke
engine, I'll be fine with normal unleaded but I can't tell if it's a 2
or four stroke engine.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Does it have an oil fill tube with a dipstick? If yes, it is a 4 stroke
engine.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY