Old 25-05-2008, 01:57 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Chas Hurst[_2_] Chas Hurst[_2_] is offline

Default Memorial Day reason

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
not just to cook out. My oldest son spent 6 years in the U.S. Navy where
he
got his start in computers that lead to a successful business. My oldest
brother was carreer U.S. Coast Guard. My favorite nephew also U.S. Coast
Guard currently active reserve (nearly 20 years) - and his dad served in
the
U.S. Navy - and my other sister's hubby served in the U.S. Navy also.
Don't
bite the hand that's feeding you - and if anyone attempts to tear it (our
flag) down, shoot them on the spot (an old U.S. slogan).

Memorial Day is day of remembrance for those that made the ultimate
sacrifice for our country.
Please pass on my thanks to your kin for their service- Veterans Day is
their day.