Old 25-05-2008, 05:21 PM
may may is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
I have been forced to remove my hostas, they are in the way of a new low
wall, no, he wont go another way....what are my chances of their survival?
They needed splitting anyway, as I can probably get a dozen or more plants
from what was originally one, thanks in advance.

I am no expert but i had some large hostas in large pots ,and i split them in half and planted them elsewhere ,and now they are doing just fine, so i think you will have no problem to move and split them.