Old 25-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Freedom_Spark Freedom_Spark is offline
Registered User

Default Carrot question?

Hi again all, just a quick question about carrots & how long they usually take to grow. It must be about a month since mine were planted & the heads were starting to look alot bigger, I decided they should probably be thinned out but when I moved a few there was no sign of a carrot underneath there was alot of healthy roots & a slightly thicker (still quite small) root connected to the head. What stage should my carrots be at, at this point? Im beggining to think they're not going to work out.