Old 26-05-2008, 02:13 AM
Hibiscus Hibiscus is offline
Registered User

Default Any flower experts out there? 1 of 2

Hi,

First of all, please allow me to declare this: yes, I have done my research before posting this thread. I got some answers from gardening books/ websites. Still, I cannot identify the following plants. Therefore, I'd appreciate if you could help...

Thanks a lot!

Plant 6471

Plant 6526

Plant 6554

Plant 6568

Plant 6602

Plant 6669
Attached Thumbnails
Any flower experts out there? 1 of 2-dscn6471.jpg   Any flower experts out there? 1 of 2-dscn6526.jpg   Any flower experts out there? 1 of 2-dscn6554.jpg   Any flower experts out there? 1 of 2-dscn6568.jpg   Any flower experts out there? 1 of 2-dscn6602.jpg

Any flower experts out there? 1 of 2-dscn6669.jpg