Old 26-05-2008, 12:06 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Rob Rob is offline

Default Weed Eater problem

I have a two year old weed eater that will not run now. It has less than 20
hours on it. Three weeks ago it ran perfect, I try today and it will only
run for 1-2 seconds. If I "pump" it it will run another 1-2 seconds. The gas
lines are clear from tank to carb. I took carb apart but nothing jumped out
at me as being wrong. The same thing happened to me once before on a
different one so I'll assume it's a common problem. Any suggestions as to
what this could be?

--
Rob