Old 26-05-2008, 12:41 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Memorial Day reason

USN retired after 20 years active duty. I didn't spend 20 years in the
military to shoot someone for their expression of their opinion. No matter
how much it emmotionally hurts me for someone burn a representation of that
idea (U.S. flag/ensign) of freedom of expression of opinion (speech).

This country is abound in leeches of all forms. Whether they are
speculators of oil and food, or, welfare recepients who are able
bodied/mentally and emmotionally fit. And all things in-between.

I treasure all expressing/voicing their opinion, it made my tour of duty
worthwhile. Thanks for yours.
--
Dave

Memorial day:
In honor for those who served and
died for your freedom of speech, exercise
that right where you fear repercussion
the most for your voiced opinion.
"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
not just to cook out. My oldest son spent 6 years in the U.S. Navy where
he
got his start in computers that lead to a successful business. My oldest
brother was carreer U.S. Coast Guard. My favorite nephew also U.S. Coast
Guard currently active reserve (nearly 20 years) - and his dad served in
the
U.S. Navy - and my other sister's hubby served in the U.S. Navy also.
Don't
bite the hand that's feeding you - and if anyone attempts to tear it (our
flag) down, shoot them on the spot (an old U.S. slogan).