Old 26-05-2008, 12:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jacqueline Davidson Jacqueline Davidson is offline

Default my baby trees, willow and catalpa,& burr Oak non germ.

I have several Catalpa tree babies that are healthy and thriving. Not my
favorite tree, wouldn't you know. I plan to put them in gallon size
planting cans (gardening cans) when they are a bit taller.

The Willows are doing very well too, each is about 2 feet tall now. I have
moved them to larger pots and will keep them there until they are larger.
Altogether I have about 6 now.

My Chinaberry seeds have not yet germinated, nor have the Burr Oak and Live
Oak. So I don't know what to do with them. Any hints? I had placed them
in good potting soil and I am keeping them moist. The Chinaberrys are
outside on the patio in pots, the Oaks are in the sun room near the window.
Any ideas?

We love trees and want to have many in our bare acre in the back.

Jackie, zone 7, Mississippi