Old 26-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
I too hardly ever watch these days, it can be interesting occasionally but
mostly it seems more interested in the personalities than the plants to my
mind.
I feel the same rarely actually watch it, it's on in the background and if something interesting comes on then I might take note.

I think the head gardener, Alys Fowler, should take over, the programme might then become watchable and her dog could replace chalky as a national treasure :-)
But please not Carol Kline or Joe Swift, otherwise it won't get switched on at all.