Old 26-05-2008, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Any flower experts out there? 1 of 2

In message , Hibiscus
writes

Hi,

First of all, please allow me to declare this: yes, I have done my
research before posting this thread. I got some answers from gardening
books/ websites. Still, I cannot identify the following plants.
Therefore, I'd appreciate if you could help...

Thanks a lot!

Plant 6471

Plant 6526

Plant 6554

Plant 6568

Plant 6602

Plant 6669

|Filename: DSCN6471.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=9182|

Finger in the air - Geum.
|Filename: DSCN6526.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=9183|

Veronica. Even seeing more of the plant I couldn't be sure, as there are
several hundred species of Veronica, but it looks rather like Veronica
gentianoides.

|Filename: DSCN6554.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=9184|

Allium. Looks rather like Allium karataviense
|Filename: DSCN6568.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=9185|
Polygonatum. (I think.) I don't know the differences between the various
species of this.
|Filename: DSCN6602.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=9186|
Presumably not a broom (simple, rather than ternate, leaves). There's
rather a lot of legumes, but this could be a Genista.
|Filename: DSCN6669.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=9187|
Silene, probably Silene dioica.