Old 26-05-2008, 08:38 PM
loraine2209 loraine2209 is offline
Registered User

Location: Kirkham
Post would like advice on garening and house plants

Hi everyone, I hope someone can giveme advice, I have recently moved and have a large garden that has not been looked after for over 8 years, I am totally new to gardening so I would like advice on how I can get rid of Ivy, and old tree roots that are very deep, Also any advice on the best way to get my lawn looking good. I have also purchased some house plants and I have got a Devil's Ivy that is really growing well, I would like advice on when and how I can repot and replace the moss stick. Any advice will be great.
Thanks for reading my post
regards
Loraine