Old 26-05-2008, 06:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
Link Link is offline

Default Recommendation to get rid of small yellowjacket nest

Hello,

I have a yellowjacket next forming under one of the eves on my house.
It's still small, so I'm looking for some recommendations to get rid of
it. I put up a bee killer thing (those yellow cylindrical things), and
it's caught/killed a couple, but the nest is still guarded by more bees
than I feel comfortable taking on myself. I *could* knock it down with
a stick, but then I'd be chased by angry yellowjackets. Is there some
liquid I can spray on them that'll kill them (like vinegar or
something)? Thanks!
--
-L