Old 26-05-2008, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Carrot Fly

On May 26, 4:27 pm, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 26 May 2008 08:12:08 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
Bromophos is no longer available, so I am told, what do others do to
control it?

Grow carrots under garden fleece.http://www.gardening-naturally.com/a...t_fly_and_carr...
--

Martin

Thanks Martin, I did think about that as it would appear that they
can't fly (much?) and crawl along the earth, Bob's idea in principle
is great but not on the scale that we are growing. I will be
supplying the entire village. I will take a look at the site, thank
Martin.

Judith