Old 26-05-2008, 04:06 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Joan[_2_] Joan[_2_] is offline

Default High pH!!

I think the pH gets a little higher on sunny days. There's no
concrete in my pond. I don't know what's driven up my pH overall,
but I think that the big afternoon spikes are due to algae. KH stays
pretty constant.

Joan

On Sun, 25 May 2008 13:40:37 EDT, Peter Breed
wrote:

Is the pH weather dependant, when I had what I think was blanketweed
related high pH, the pH would be better on overcast days.
If its a concrete problem the KH should be high and increasing. If its
algae the KH should be constant.
Peter