Old 26-05-2008, 10:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default plastic greenhouse

"June" wrote in message
Thank you all for your responses. My husband wants us to build a
quality glass and cedar greenhouse, not a plastic one where the
plastic has to be removed every year or two.
We live in zone 6B in North Carolina mountains and we can get some
heavy winds when hurricane season comes around, so it's important that
we had a sturdy structure. I need an all year round greenhouse since I
have tropical fruit trees and bushes that will be going into the
greenhouses as well as using it to start all my flowers and vegetables
in late winter.
I'll check the sites you all posted and do more research; but mainly
at this point I need to find a book with some plans. I got one soft
covered book which was helpful for some points, but there are only a
couple of plans of smaller greenhouse plans in that one and I want to
build one larger than those (12'X16')

Thanks again for your good feedback!

Regards,
June.

June I did read where you are, but does the following website help you at
all?

http://www.woodpecker-joinery.co.uk/bromley.asp (Shipping out would make it
a bit expensive, UNLESS they have agents on your side of the pond????;-)

"Copy" ;-)) I believe you said in an earlier posting that you had someone
who would build one for you?

Mike