Old 27-05-2008, 12:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
June June is offline

Default plastic greenhouse

Thanks Mike. I'll check that one out, although, unless they have
agents here, with the Euro being strong the and dollar being so weak,
I doubt if it would be cost effective.
We do have a friend who is a contractor and he seems to think he can
build me one cheaper than a kit; but I want to check the costs on
these kits because I know that those companies must be buying glass,
metal, etc. in greater bulk than my contractor and since they are
factory assembled, it just might be cheaper.

Regards,
June