Old 22-02-2003, 11:15 PM
John - NJ

Default [IBC] Priorities in bonsai design

This is very discouraging. If I start with very small/young stock I
may be dead before the tree is in a bonsai pot. Basically if I want a
finished Bonsai in my lifetime I'll have to buy one.

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 15:52:33 -0500, Jim Lewis
wrote:

I don't think anyone can answer those questions for you.
However, generally, you don't put a tree in a "bonsai pot" until
you are ready to call it a bonsai and display it -- or at least
do the "finishing" touches on it.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++