Old 26-05-2008, 08:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Memorial Day reason

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message
m...
USN retired after 20 years active duty. I didn't spend 20 years in the
military to shoot someone for their expression of their opinion. No matter
how much it emmotionally hurts me for someone burn a representation of that
idea (U.S. flag/ensign) of freedom of expression of opinion (speech).

This country is abound in leeches of all forms. Whether they are speculators
of oil and food, or, welfare recepients who are able bodied/mentally and
emmotionally fit. And all things in-between.

I treasure all expressing/voicing their opinion, it made my tour of duty
worthwhile. Thanks for yours.
--

Well said. You are an American deserving respect. As opposed to the one you
responded to.