Old 26-05-2008, 08:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Eiffel TowerGardens-9524

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
joevan wrote:
On Sun, 25 May 2008 21:52:25 +1000, "Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

It's is more than a giant erector set. Nice shots, and thanks for
posting them.

Indeed, it seems many people over look the gardens, I think I was the only
one on our tour who had a wander around them and took photos.
Thanks for the comment.

Well I've never been to Paris but I admit that I had no idea there were any
gardens associated with the tower (which was built in England by the way!)
so thanks for extending my knowledge :-)

Mary