Old 06-04-2003, 08:08 AM
Warren

Default How to lose customers - vent

animaux wrote:
No problem on the vent, but who takes back seeds for $1.89? Better

yet, who
needs to "vent" over such matters. Rhetorical.

I'm just wondering where there would be a store that you can bring an
empty seed package back, and get it replaced or get your money back.
I've got a drawer full of empty packets, as I'm sure many people do, and
I'd stand in line if I thought they were worth new packets. And I've had
such bad luck growing things from seed, I could say they didn't live up
to their potential, and not be lying.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.