Old 27-05-2008, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Gardeners World presenter?

On May 27, 10:02*am, "JennyC" wrote:
"endymion" wrote

Actually you are right. I do not watch as much as I used but hadnt really
reflected on why. *It is the personalities and lifestyle element. *I
suspect thats why I asked my question. *I dont want a " personality" or "
lifestyle" presenter. *I want a proper gardener *not a " designer" and I
want to see a gardeners magazine programme not a lifestyle programme. I
suspect my watching will get less if they do continue as at present.

I tape it and zap through all the boring (to me) bits :~)

I love Carol Klein - in small doses. She'd be a nightmare as presenter
Dairmund is out

On behalf of the Irish nation, I must ask: why is Diarmuid out?

Cat(h)