Old 27-05-2008, 07:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

Default Anyone recommend some colourful garden trees?

Would you care to give us some sort of clue as to where you are
located......country, city, Agricultural zone, etc. What would grow in
southern California probably wouldn't do well on the coast of Scotland, just
as an off the wall example. There is a 'uk.rec.garden' . The people there
may be of more help to you.

Val

"Freedom_Spark" wrote in message

Hi all, our house is right on the edge of a forest we have lots of
lovely green trees but we'd like to add some trees of different
colours, about 8 medium sized trees in total, any recommendations?

--
Freedom_Spark