Old 27-05-2008, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Gardening on telly

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On May 27, 9:02 pm, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"Cat(h)" wrote in message

Love your post, Cath, although I have no idea what you're talking about
(no
telly but ***** to Mr Tit)!

What's this, though, about grafting leeks?

I've sown leeks for the first time ever because a grandson has grown them
in
France and waxed lyrical about their form as they grew (he's an artist).

Never heard of grafting them though ...

Mary

Nor me Mary, where is your grandson in France?

At the moment he's not, he's in USA, waiting for his African girl friend to
get a visa to England.

His parents (our daughter) live about half an hour south of Limoges.

We've not been.

Mary