Old 28-05-2008, 09:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_3_] Sally Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Ping Judith in France

On Wed, 28 May 2008 00:12:48 +0100, Judith in France wrote
(in article
):

On May 28, 12:06 am, "Sheila" wrote:
Sorry to butt in, but I take it you need the Eglu transported to
France,which part of France, I know a couple of people who have homes over
there, and drive across, It may be of assistance to you.

What a kind suggestion Shiela, I live in the Auvergne about 50
kilometres South of Clermont Ferrand. It is a huge thing and would
take up an awful lot of space but I would be happy to pay.

Judith

Hi Judith - rather late in the day and I expect you have already gone off on
your travels - but I have emailed my brother to ask his advice. He runs his
own engineering business and uses carriers all the time for transporting far
larger and heavier items than an Eglu. For reasons that you and I know g
he also knows exactly where the Eglu is to be collected from. If he comes up
with any bright ideas I will let you know, here or by email.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through the usenet newsgroup uk.rec.gardening