Old 28-05-2008, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Gardening on telly

"Judith in France" wrote in message

Mary, I don't know what to say either, but consider yourself hugged,
hugely; and anytime you want a hug, you know where I am.

Thanks, I'm not short of huygs but an extra one never comes amiss :-)

Last week I went through an ordeal related to breast cancer, my mother
died of it at the age of 49.

Oh, Judith, that's very sad. So young ...

I now have peace of mind,

Which is the most precious things one can have.

my Girls were
so protective, somehow I wish they were not so because if anything
happened to me they will not be prepared and they will hurt.

*Something* is 'going to happen' to all of us, none of us is immortal and
death can be protrated, which gives time to prepare, or sudden, which is a
shock although we comfort ourselves by saying that it was quick, no
suffering etc. There's no good way for survivors.

I would
think this is the way your child dealt with it?

Judith, we have no idea. We've tried asking but to no avail.

Here's another hug, can I have one back?

Prepare yourself, my hugs have been likened to those of bears!

BIG HUG

Thanks for listening, Judith, and I apologise to anyone who has read the
above and is affronted because it's off-topic.

Mary