Old 28-05-2008, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardening on telly

On May 28, 9:50 am, "Mary Fisher" wrote:

Prepare yourself, my hugs have been likened to those of bears!

BIG HUG

Thanks for listening, Judith, and I apologise to anyone who has read the
above and is affronted because it's off-topic.

Mary

No thanks are necessary and nobody could or would be affronted, I'm
sure we all feel for you Mary, none of us are immune to pain and
loss. Now I must away, I have a plane to catch.

Judith p.s. here's another hug for you until I get back xx